We are taking deposits for Cavapoo litters:
Dazzle & Oliver
Chicky & Oliver early 2024!
Ask us about our available Cavapoo puppies 2023. Call or Text us 214-326-0699
Taking Deposits NOW!
Dazzle & Oliver
3 boys, 1 girl
Examples of past Cavapoo puppies!
- Cavapoo puppies will be ready for your home in late 2023 and early 2024.
- Parents are Oliver a small Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The moms are mini poodles. All parents are Embark DNA tested and certified by OFA for Hips, Elbows, Patella, Heart, Eyes.
- Put a puppy deposit down soon to hold your spot to choose a Cavapoo puppy
- Larger cavapoo puppies in a litter should be a stocky 15-25 lbs and 14-16” tall. Smaller Cavapoo pups should be 10-15 lbs and 12-14” tall. Cavaliers are stocky and the Cavapoo pups can stay short but be heavy.
- Cavapoo pups are often dark red and some could have white markings. We also have Cavapoo puppies who are black tri, black & tan, solid shades of golden to dark red color.
- Coats will be straight to wavy and low to no shed
- Parents have sweet and very loyal personalities that are great with kids, cats & dogs.
- Our Cavapoo puppies are $3500. The deposit is $500 and that holds your place on the pick order. $3000 is due when you pick up your puppy. We give a 2 year health guaranty.
Looking for a well bred Cavapoo puppy? We have very healthy Cavapoo litters near Dallas Texas. We specialize in breeding parent dog who are fully health tested and certified with OFA and DNA.
Why do we DNA & OFA certify our Cavapoo parent dogs? To ensure you get a very healthy puppy, we go out of our way to health test the parents prior to making puppies. All our parent dogs are tested at veterinary specialist for: hips, elbows, heart, patella, eyes. We have certificates for each health test for proof. By checking the parent dogs for potential inherited diseases like eye problems or heart disese, we increase the odds of your puppy being incredibly healthy. The DNA testing checks 185 inherited diseases that can be passed down to puppies. By making sure at least one parent is clear / normal of all 185 genetic diseases, we ensure your puppy is fully healthy for the rest of his long life. Our goal is to produce the worlds best Cavapoo puppies, starting with solid health of the parents.
Have you always dreamed of owning a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, yet hesitated because of the shedding or their health concerns? Well have we got an option for you! By blending a Cavalier to a poodle the puppies are either low shed or very low shed. This cross is also a huge help to reduce or eliminate the Cavaliers many potential health problems. Poodles and Cavaliers only share a few common health concerns. The Cavalier specific genetic diseases are not an issue in Poodles. This means your 1/2 Cavalier and 1/2 Poodle won’t express the inherited negative genes and be affected since it takes both parents genes to produce the problem. In Finland there is a Cavalier improvement mission where Cavalier breeders must breed to another breed, then they can cross those 1/2 cavalier offspring back to a Cavalier. This is to help diversify the gene pool and hopefully eradicate the Cavalier specific debilitating genes. Poodles are one of the breeds they list as approved to be added to a Cavalier family tree.